Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing the Pink Leopard!

I'll be back tomorrow to fill in all the details, but for now it makes sense to create a blog detailing what's going on with me and my new silent passenger, cancer. The logic is that so many wonderful people are concerned, yet I don't always have the time (or energy, unfortunately) to cover all aspects of what's going on with everyone in a timely fashion. This way people can get as much or as little info as they are interested in and I can hopefully quit boring those who are not quite as invested as I am!

The name of the blog comes from the lovely rash I have all over that is apparently my body's allergic reaction to the tumor and Scott's interpretation of what I look like, in a state that very few will be subjected to (really, consider yourselves lucky). I plan on discussing the details, the ups and downs and stuff completely unrelated, so please participate if you choose and I'd love to hear from you all.

Till tomorrow,

H

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. We are with you all the way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Heather....this way I can follow and not ask you a million questions! Love the baby picture of Jubee.....

    ReplyDelete