Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Day Today

So today is the day I get my second chemo, and I am getting that other drug, the one I heard is kind of icky. I'm trying not to get freaked out so I can just relax into it and let it heal me up, but the nurses were acting a bit gunshy of it when they read my chart last week, so I am a bit apprehensive. I'm sure everything will be okay.

I also want to talk to them about my stomach. It's been very tender, feeling alot like it did right before the big surgery. Super sore to the touch and sensitive to everything, so I hope whats left of the the tumor in there is not acting up. Again I'm sure we can get to the bottom of things, and worst case I have a follow-up appointment with the surgon tommorrow, so either way we will address things as needed. I will probably be gone most of the day, as it sounds like I have a good 5 hour appointment ahead of me so I'm taking a lunch and lots of entertainment (to total of less than 10 pounds, of course). More this evening, if I can stay awake once I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment