Friday, April 24, 2009

I Dream of Jeannie.......................

No not Barbara Eden.....................well not since I was twelve but who didn't lol. No this dream is for strength and perseverance how ever you may find it. Trust me I didn't know how many ways or forms that you can find it until these past few weeks. Trust in your family, the smile and wag of a pooch, the bloom of a single tulip where you never thought you planted a bulb (some damn squirrel probably forgot where they buried it lol), completing a project that has so much dust on it it makes you sneeze, the breeze across your face, or an e-mail that brings tears to your eyes knowing someone, who thought that no one would remember them, is still making a difference in others lives.


I Dream Of Jeannie with Strength and Perseverance.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment